Sunday, September 02, 2012

My Sewing Room


This must be the time of change - weddings, de-cluttering, re-homing STUFF, re-arranging furniture.  But then it FEELS fall!!!

In some misguided moment yesterday I decided to rearrange my sewing room.  Misguided because (1) it was a mess to begin with, (2) I have company coming (daughter and her dh) on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and (3) this is going to be insane week anyway.






HOWEVER - I did get ALMOST all of it straightened up again (am re-homing some clothing that S. had when she still lived at home) - keeping N's baby stuff since he and Lynn hope to start a family soonest.

Worst part is - NOW I'm thinking of rearranging MY room - which actually should not be that hard!  (moving my bed into a different direction)  Definitely will chase the dust mice out from under the bed! 

My living room is still a work in progress - as in I have son's remodeling stuff STILL parked there.  Would dearly love to rehome ALL of that at this point!

My kitchen is HALF done - as in I have a set of TALL shelves that need re-sorting/stacking/whatever - BADLY!  Hope to get that done as well.  (also have BEANS - pole beans to pick)

Aaack - did I say TOO MUCH and going crazy????


No comments:

Followers