Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Monday, Isn't It!!!

Forgot to post my Mon project list -

CLEANING/DECLUTTERING
FINALLY I got to the small white chest that holds all the patterns that I've ever bought - uh - or bought since 19--whatever it was when everything stored in my parent's basement FLOODED and turned to nasty paste!
 
 
I tossed all the can't stand 'ems, binned for re-homing all the kid stuff (by the time I finally adopt kids - this stuff will be well outmoded!). Unfortunately I didn't re-home all the patterns that are one size below me (on the top - not saying how much smaller on my lower half - state secret, that one!) 

 
 

I set up several pages (one per pattern grouping number) with pattern number, sizes of pattern, and check lists of what kinds of items I will have. I figure that if I want to make a blouse it will be easy enough to check out what patterns have blouses in them and go to the pattern number (filed numerically) and go from there. My OLD system had a separate notebook with pictures of the pattern. That's entirely too much for me! All I need to know is whether or not there is a blouse pattern available in my size - and then go check it out!



Also finished my fall cleaning of the Dining Room (inside of windows, and sills, dusting and dustmopping and cleaning floor) and my Zone work for my room!

Had green bean soup (think veggie soup - with beef broth - and only green beans instead of carrots and potatoes) - quite good!

Now on to sewing!

Today - I want to work on:
1) Quilting Sampler
2) Baby Quilt 2 - not a lot to finish up there - just want to get that done
3) Hurricane Sandy
4) the Hexie centerpiece for Lynn's table
5) IF I have time (doubtful) I'd like to work on the Charm Around Sampler

Pix later of each of these projects!

No comments:

Followers