Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And it's Another.....Flimsy Finish!!!!

I wonder if I can count this one twice?  The first time I did this with white sashing - and the blocks looked sallow and boring.

So THIS time I used a brilliant RED!

What am I talking about???  My Valentine Day Table Runner, of course!
Here's the table runner!  Top left small block is an embroidered heart (I shoulda taken another picture!)
5 of these were hearts from friends and I made the other 3 myself)

Oops!  This is what happens when you aren't paying attention to what you are doing!  To make matters worse - I decided to make the OTHER half of the hearts several weeks later.  Came up with the exact same side! :(
However, all's well that ends well - there are 6 small hearts (and 2 halves that are in my heart "bank") and all of them are DONE DONE DONE!

Well, they're done with exception of the final quilting!

No comments:

Followers