Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Flimsy Finish!!!!

Actually - I finished this flimsy last night - just didn't post it!  LOVE this - and honestly, didn't think I was going to!  

Flimsy is Summer Breeze by Kim Brackett in her book Scrap Basket Surprises.

I would have gone on to start quilting - but that currently is under discussion.  Originally I had wanted to do a yarn tie - pink yarn, at that.  However as my dd Wendy pointed out - kitties (I have 4) LOVE to eat yarn as well as play with it - so - we are now talking about quilting - and I have to think about what and how I'm going to do that - and FMQ or walking foot.

Finally found enough pieces to finish up all 3 borders (2 for one end and one for other)
Finished last night!

Corner detail of the Summer Breeze quilt flimsy

No comments:

Followers