Monday, April 28, 2014

Design Wall for Week 17 - 04-28-14

This week will be mostly a quilting/binding week.  Bindings are to be sewn on machine (NOT by my ouchy hands!)  MOST quilting items are by walking foot, although a few are designated to be done by FMQ - but will be stippled.  We'll see how THAT works!

Some of this is for the stashbuster retreat - all day sewing - which I extended to Tues midnight - even if I did start late (thank you college party idiot kids upstairs who party until 3 - 4 AM!!!!)  I am not even intending to work on piecing until Tues - and what gets done on that day gets done!  Then back to quilting!

Sewing is just find the pattern and cut it out.  NEXT week I will sew.  Hopefully!

Oh yeah - I MAY just be done with the Bodacious quilt - completely - and will post the finished product in my ta - da folder which can be seen Tues eve (actually Wed AM - retreat ends Tues!)  Have REALLY loaded it on here in the thought that with this much I will get SOME done.  May have others which won't be - but should be at least pinned and ready to go!

BINDING

Bodacious baby quilt- I want to finish this up Sun.  Pix on Wed AM

St. Paddy's Day - Optical Illusions.
Would LIKE to get this done also on Sun.

Passover table runner - another Sun project

All about Hearts table runner. Would like to finish this Sun as well

MACHINE QUILTING
Apple cider quilt - aka Evelyn Sloppy's Sweet and Sassy quilt

Snow people table runner

Mini twister table topper


Thanksgiving table runner

Cinnamon Stix table runner

Hurricane Sandy table topper

New Year's (2010) table topper

PIECING
AZ skies - aka Tequila Buzz

Underground Railroad

SEWING
and cut out 2 - 3 blouses for May

No comments:

Followers