Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Whew! Made it to Wednesday - halfway point!!! 10-07-14

And today I can put into the bottom group -
the cup of tea I just drank out of less than 5 minutes ago, my medical test monitor,
the glass of iced tea I drank out of after I couldn't find the cup of tea I had drunk out of 5 minutes ago,
the books I was studying - or thought I was studying!, the glass of water I drank out of less than 5 minutes before,
my breakfast plate, the cup of tea I just drank out of less than 5 minutes before...

GO AND DO
  • Take pictures - Westfield center, also of Amelia Park if open
  • Post office
  • Return Books
  • Sukkot begins - day 1 sunset on Wednesday
  • 3 meals a day
  • 3 snacks (part of each meal) - and mention
HOUSE - springtime decluttering - and freecycling
  • PAPERWORK - a mountain of it! work on at least a half hour a day
    • W
    • 1 hour - Sorting
    • 1 hour - Filing
  • ZONE 2 - 
    • Zone 
      • Today is Anti-Procrastination Day and we are still in the kitchen,
        Your mission for today is to grab a trash bag and clean out your refrigerator.  You are to toss ANYTHING that will not get eaten any time soon.  This means that new salad dressing you decided to try but really don't like.  It is time to let it go.  Just as the rule applies to the rest of the house.  If you don't love or use it, lose it!  Get rid of the fruit that is a few days beyond when it was really edible, get rid of the veggies that are turning into a science project.  Check the dates on the cheeses that are potential science project.
        You will be able to really make a better grocery list when your fridge is cleaned out of all the items you don't like and or don't use!
    • Kitchen
      • Zone
    • Dining Area
      • Zone 
    GARDEN - 
    • Make plans for renovating side garden
    • Harvest
      • Greens
      • Finish Digging potatoes
    STUDIES - 
    • EXERCISE - week 5 (increase times and add a routine - date/3 + R)
      • Garden
      • Yoga B wk 5  (date/3 +2)
        • 10/08
        QUILT  (Depending on what I finish today - I may add other projects!)
        • SLICE AND DICE NIGHT (Wednesday) - 1 bag scraps (only 4 bags left!)
        • Weekday PIECE
          • LE - Jamestown Landing - String  blocks 
          • Piecing
            • Buckeye Beauty - borders then quilt
            • Nines 'n' Dashes - borders then quilt
        • BOM -
          • Mystery - Tell it to the Stars (I have a LOT to catch up on!) - block 5 (print out new block, etc.)

        No comments:

        Followers