Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday! Whew! Day AFTER surgery......... WAIWO 10-30-13


STILL feel lousy - only now pain meds worn off - so am loopy from new pain meds and not making a lot of sense - even to me!  And of course, am being a big baby - because I REALLY REALLY hate colds - and I have a humdinger of one!  Surgery ouchies don't help either!

And I STILL slept most of the day - in good part due to the meds, I think.  Not a lot of much accomplished - but then I didn't really expect that there would be.

GO AND DO
HOUSE - 
    • ZONE 3 
      • Study
    • ZONE 2 - 
      • Dining Area
    • ZONE 4 
      • BR - 
        •  DONE Zone Fingerprint Patrol
    • ZONE 5 
      • LR - 
        • ZONE
          • DONE Declutter flat surfaces
            • DONE decorations

    GARDEN

    STUDIES - 
      KITCHEN
      QUILT

      No comments:

      Followers