Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!




New month, new day and .... NEW YEAR!!!!! (Actually I'm still working on July 2010!!! A bit chilly out though for growing green beans!)

January - a time for resolutions (and sometimes breaking them), new beginnings - a time when I feel like Superwoman - and invariably take on more than 20 people can handle. That lasts until Jan 2 - when I suddenly realize exactly what I've done! So - now I do try (honest!) to hold it down a tad. Maybe instead of resolutions (solemn upright things those resoltions - all stiff and staid) I will try ONE (or so - probably the or so!) GOAL - complete that one and work on the next - as in it keeps me moving and focused - that's the thought anyway - and it keeps me from snowballing myself under! Hopefully!

Therefore - in THAT light... I'll post my goals to the side.

First - I do want to adopt - or at least try to do so. So this needs to be a major focus here! And is!

Second - I DO want/need to work on my weight! Most definitely - especially if I want to walk without pain.

Third - there are all those lovely quilts waiting to be completed - and even more - there are soooooooooo many more in mind to be begun!!!!! (me drooling here!) So one quilt at a time - and focusing FIRST on the challenge quilts!!!

And the FIRST challenge quilt - is #6 - Nathan's quilt! I'm not saying it will be DONE - but it will be worked on for sure!!! Now to make out a sort of time table here.....

Fourth - My house. Now this includes the Flylady Focus, remodeling insanity..... uh oh..... I see a major glitch (did I say GLITCH???) here. Well, I'll work on it!

Focus is to work on these things and HAVE FUN!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You can do it! Just focus on one at a time!

Followers