Saturday, January 10, 2015


STILL having problems putting grandbaby Evan's picture on here!  And he is such a sweet baby!  I get to babysit him 4 - 5 days a week for several hours until son gets off work and can watch him while daughter in law is at work. (Son works from home - BUT is almost constantly on calls with computers and such; dil works at a college about an hour from here and works both with dance teams as well as with cheer teams).

Other things - re quilting - I've been working on Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery - will see if I can get some decent pix and those I will post ASAP.  I have some qualms about the center part though - mostly because my eye needs a place to rest - very busy!

Also have been quilting - a la walking foot - on various small quilts - will take pix of those once done as well!

I also decided (courtesy of one dr.) to both lose weight and to tone up what muscles I have - and so re-joined the Spark People group - which I enjoy a lot - but it does take up time!

I also have a mountain of new "texts" for me to learn from!  Now - to find the time in which to do the learning!

today's focus - 45 minutes quilt, 15 minutes cleaning.  Sounds fair to me!  LOLOL (and you just THINK I'm joking!)

No comments:

Followers