Saturday, April 24, 2010

EGADS!!!! It's almost the end of April!!!!


and I feel like I've just started this month! Good grief!

Melissa and Nathan stopped by today to change into clothes for wedding they are going to. They looked soooooooooo nice! When I asked them where they were going - Nathan piped up with" We're going to get married." I came back with "and you didn't invite me??!!!????" Turns out Nathan was joking. I think if I'd been Melissa I woulda smacked him on the arm! Love him but he's a rotten kid!!!!!


Goals for this month SO far - NOT MET! and I need to see what I can do to change that one for sure!

* Baby blanket #1 SHOULD finish this one today!
* Baby blanket #2 SHOULD be ready for quilting tomorrow
* blocks sent to group. SHOULD also have this one ready to mail Monday AM
* Carpenter star quilt (Karen?) I would LIKE to have this ready to sandwich - almost there!
* Friendship quilt sent to Wendy THIS one is ready to mail Monday AM
* Garden plans THIS to be completed today
* Garden seed ordered TENTATIVE order set up - will finish order online tomorrow
* Order cable for camera TO be completed today
* Remodeling area CLEAN TOP floor is done! YAY! 2nd floor mostly done - will finish tomorrow - YAHOO!!!
* Remodeling done - all floors almost all of it is done!!! YAY!!!!

FAB 4 for today anyway -
Baby Blanket #1
Baby Blanket #2
Blocks
Friendship quilt

Spark diet and food journal
15 minutes - yoga for stretching
15 - 30 minute walk
Read the next chapter (2) and begin activity - collect points for reading and for activity.

Garden - finish perrenial bed (sliced paper strips and "lasagna"
Set up Peas and beans bed - lasagna.

Grateful list
1. Am grateful for son who feels free to tease me (and for my dd who is the same way!)
2. Am grateful for the GORGEOUS day outside! It is just lovely!
3. Am grateful that we are almost done remodeling - and it looks great!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love that picture! I may borrow it sometime!

Followers