Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today..........


1. Garden - strawberries, garlic, perennial fruits/veggies )

Last of strawberries planted. Still have garlic, onions, and a gazillion other stuff to go.

2. WORK Oy Vey was there work!

3. THIS apartment clean Hmmmm
4. Quilt-a-thon Working on it
5. quilting for 30 (at least) Playing quilt a lot, clean a little with Wendy
6. paperwork Got much needed paperwork mailed, picked up mailer envelopes and box to send to Wendy
7. Stick to nutrition plan! Hmmmm
8. Shine my sink! DONE
12. Zone - Bathroom DONE
13. Declutter 15 minutes - living room - trash, declutter DONE
14. BLOG some more! Working on it!

Planning a movie and Press blocks and quilt night! YAY!!!!!!

What I'm Grateful for -
1. I have a fantastic son and daughter who are VERY supportive of whatever I want to do and each of whom are very talented as well.
2. As much as I gripe about my job (and boy do I!), I'm glad I have it - especially when I consider some folks who don't have any job
3. When I complain about dieting or exercise, it could be worse - I have the opportunity to exercise whether or not I choose to do so, and at least I have foods.

No comments:

Followers