Saturday, September 11, 2010

I REALLY hate being sick!!!!




Aaargh!!!! Have I ever said I REALLY REALLY dislike being sick? Actually I refuse to even THINK sick! What I really dislike therefore is hacking, coughing, sneezing, headachy, feeling like the before Dristan ad - and sharing the wealth with everyone who passes by!

An autumn cold? Maybe.

Flu? Bite your tongue - but there may be more truth than not to that thought!

And of course - it happens at one of the busiest times of our work year! - not the most busy - TG! However.....

On another note - I find that more and more of my daily activities are taking place near where I work! LOL

Have finally settled on patterns (note the PLURAL) for charity lap robes! They do NOT look terribly hard! Now to get started! Just wish that they could be in other than patriotic colors (required by the charity) as in pink and lavendar would look stunning! So would green! Oh well! More for me on other quilts!

Found my calendar (don't ask why I couldn't find it before) and have updated it somewhat - including with the daily menus.

News from IL re house - NOT good! Ugh! Decision time.

Need to get back to my studies! And decluttering my living room! Will work on that tomorrow!

Followers