Thursday, March 03, 2011

March - already???!!!!!!?




Hah! On the UFO challenge for March - #1 - YAY!!!! #1 - Baby quilts 1a and 1b!!!! Yeehaw!!!!

Now mind you I am NOT done with number 6 for January, nor am I done with number 10 for February! Add to that the monochromatic challenge - yellow for January, and lilac or purple for February with the NEW monochromatic challenge for March being Brown!

Still and all - I'm somewhat pleased - numbers 6 and 10 were perhaps the most behind (with one more qualifying for that title) that I had. March should be a breeze! So - hopefully this weekend I will knock out one if not both baby quilts - then back to the salt mines to work on the Underground RR (which is not THAT far from being ready!)

Meanwhile - I am sorting papers! UGH UGH UGH!!!! Making chicken soup (tomorrow and another one that I haven't decided on for Sunday!). Also will be finishing up the seed catalogs and getting that little task done as well!

Would love to post photos of my quilts on here - but that would require me taking a photo of picture of them!!!

more later!!!

No comments:

Followers