Monday, August 27, 2012

Design Wall for 08-27-12

Here's hoping I get at least one of these 2 done.  Will show those first - THEN show those projects temporarily (I hope) tabled - at least for this month!


These will go for the sadly neglected Color Palette Challenge - due 08-31  NO idea what I will do!

 
This is for a baby blanket - should be fairly simple.  Hopefully!

This I need to have finished by September meeting.  Hopefully.  Grandma's Scrap Bag - which has turned out to have a strong fall flavour!


Mondo Bag - STILL not finished.  Class was on the first Saturday in August!  For shame! 

Hopefully by the 31st (midnight) I will have one (or more!) either completed or a good strong start going!  First on the list though will be to get the August UFO and CP done - AND MOST IMPORTANT - quilt the Nicole's Couch Quilt (wedding is on the 7th!)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Design Wall Monday ... on Monday???? Whatever will come next?

Looks great!

Followers