Sunday, February 02, 2014

Stash Report for Week 5 - 02-02-14

Amelia Gardens -
when the weather was a LOT nicer and WARMER!
02-02-14 -Week 5 - STILL ALMOST - but not quite done yet! :(  So the stats are the same as last week:

THE EXCUSE
I got overly involved in "cleaning up" the scraps and spent entirely too much time on my strings.
PLUS 
My pieced border would NOT fit - until I talked with Wendy and found out what to do (and no - I didn't have to take the top apart!  YAY!)  Then the thread started splitting and breaking (the same thread that has been behaving itself all along and was new to start with! This is NOT the thread's fault!  Blasted machine!

THE REALITY
I didn't plan well!  Even if I did say it was a self-declared retreat weekend.

Used This Week:0 yard
Used This Month: 3 5/8 yard for January, 0 yards for February
/Year to Date: 3 5/8 yards

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for January, 0 yards for February
Added Year to Date: 0   

Net Used for 2014: 3 5/8 yards

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

So sorry you had so many unexpected cliches at your in-home retreat. Strings are so fun to play with. Congrats on no new fabric coming in.

Dar said...

Sorry you were having trouble with thread and borders during your retreat. That can be so frustrating when you are trying to make headway with your projects. Your numbers are still good. I'm with you on no new fabric in Jan.

Followers