Thursday, March 12, 2015

Design Wall for Week 10 - 03-09-15

Log Cabin - it's back home and all I need to do is to bind it!  It's GORGEOUS!
Wendy custom quilted it - complete with baskets of flowers on the white or light parts
and feathers on the blue!  Goal is to complete binding on this quilt this week!

Passover Table Runner - this week I'm focusing on taking out the blue or black little flowers
 and replacing them probably with gray!

Crazy Quilt - one of 2 March UFO projects! (This is only a portion)
While working on the other March UFO I'm using this as a Leader-Ender project.
It probably will NOT be finished in March - but it sure would be nice for it to
become a flimsy!

Fabric frolic - also called Square in a square.
I worked on this last Sunday and Monday, but in reality this was a February UFO challenge!
The squares in this come from a group of friends in a group I used to belong to years ago.

Spring's in the Morn - or actually it should be called Springin' Out All Over
which was the original name!  I don't recall the exact pattern - but know I had used a double 9 patch square
to alternate in it.  Since I don't remember the rest of the UFO pattern (self created -
 this was maybe 12 years ago!), I decided to add in some of the blocks from a
Springtime swap from the Quiltin' Sisters group.  My goal is to turn this into a flimsy this month!

No comments:

Followers