Monday, November 29, 2010

Hmmm - some other possibilities .....




Hmmm - have been trying (as in racking my brain!!!) to think of other possibilities for earning extra income.... One involves making quilt - and then raffling it off through my company - (maybe even several quilts)- as well as several other similar bt different possibilities! (like - a catered dinner for some lucky soul at work - or breakfast in bed basket - champagne style - no alcohol involved though - for someone else. As I said - several possibilities!

I do like (really LOVE) the idea of the camp - whether or not it would involve piano lessons or whatever - and that might be possible but would need to think it through

Other possibilities include teaching that quilting class in ME or NB like I had talked about.

All of this depends on my job though. And tomorrow our whole section is meeting to discuss some changes in the offing. Shall see! Then shall figure out what needs to happen! (please pray - I do not like meetings like this!!!!)

Oh yeah - on the schedule for today - it is (Gasp!) CLOSET day! Ugh Ugh Ugh! The long dreaded day when I take EVERYTHING out of the closet - clean it really good (that part takes 2 minutes) then figure out what goes in what season~ Now MOST folks would go with a 2 season division - but I'm difficult - and prefer a 4 season division (as in sleeveless in early spring - nyet! Summer is the time for that - EXCEPT under a nice jacket or over-shirt!) So I get to figure out what it what!

Add to that - a short session of living room de-cluttering (don't ask! has to do with remodeling creeping stuff! and the desperate need for BOOKSHELVES!!!!!!) and cleaning out my poor refrig (this is a definitely don't ask - and don't look! just wish I didn't have to!)

Other stuff - an hour's worth of paperwork - can you see how thrilled I'm not?

Re other stuff - like the Spark people diet stuff - I need to check in - and finish up (as in do) my exercises. It won't help that tomorrow (day before our challenge begins) our boss is bribing - uh - supplying us with Pizza while we are listening to the new changes (pizza makes most things go down well! Trust me on this!)

No comments:

Followers