Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Procrastination Tuesday..........



Urghhhh!!!!

Have you ever wanted to do something so badly you could breathe, taste, smell - or just plain BE it? Yup! I'm there! AND am running into challenges - not real blockade blocks - but the kind my feet tend to find (especially my Murphy broken big toe!!!) in the dark at night (and nope - I don't believe in turning on the lights at 3 am! I SHOULD - but I usually don't and just stagger about from bedroom to bathroom anyway! - hence my broken Murphy toe!)

Anyway - after throwing a big homongous pity party - to which Me, Myself, and I attended - I've decided to go ahead and do what I was going to anyway - maybe not quite the same way - but I'm stubborn!

What on earth am I talking about? Well, more later!

Other stuff - much as I hate the idea - I am gonna have to get OFF this chair and head to the kitchen and fix dinner (and clean up the dinner debris as I go!)

Tomorrow should be interesting - Nathan is bringing Mr. McB over to stay for a couple of weeks. Mickey had finally gotten over his freaking out whenever he saw me - and Nathan THINKS that there will be no problem. I really hate to tell him..... no, actually let it come as a surprise! I love Mickey B - but he associates seeing me with his beloved Nathan not being available for him for whatever reason! He's wrong - but that's the way he thinks!

Egads - just remembered - I am SUPPOSED to have created a costume for tomorrow. Ummmm - nyet! Not likely - there are only so many hours in a day - and I'm NOT doing that!

No comments:

Followers