Saturday, August 06, 2011

....And Now... It's AUGUST!!!! (Ta-da-da-dum! - drum roll here!)




aargh! And now I remember why it is usually a good thing to save my posts as drafts!!!

This particular post last week I tried to post 3 different times! And - my computer got them all!!!! Ugh!

Basically - I wanted to post about seeing my daughter Wendy - which was absolutely delightful! My work gave me the day off. So I had no really uptight time schedule!

We met Kathleen from Liberated Quilters - and then all of us went for pizza slices at the Pizza brick oven place in Simsbury! Was delicious! I will say though that I was really proud of myself for resisting the gorgeous batiks at the fabric shop there~

Wendy and Vince followed me home to my apartment - where we divided up the fabrics galore from Carole! (I still think Wendy came out short!) and then we all journeyed to Nathan and Lynn's where we all ate dinner and spent the night - and talked until fairly late! Next morning I headed back to work from there - and Wendy and Vince headed to Canada.

Friday we had a closing on the other apartment house! Exciting! (I saw the interior for the first time on Thurs night - Nathan had seen it before). Really liked it - and the lot is HUGE!

That's about it for now~

No comments:

Followers