Sunday, August 14, 2011

Two POSTS - what AM I thinking of.....




What! This is some kind of record here! TWO posts in one month! Maybe I should get a reward or something!

I miss Wendy and Vince something awful. I miss Nathan and Lynn too! (Wendy and Vince - back in Canada - relaxing after the visit last weekend - and having company this one! Nathan - in Canada on business - VERY late time getting home Fri night - and on call this weekend! Talked briefly to Lynn on Friday - which is when I found out about Nathan's hours! Short phone call so she could get some rest before picking him up)

Saw Dr. on Fri - and - YAY - I have PT prescribed for me now! Maybe with that my shoulder can give me a bit of relief! (and yes - he did offer me pain shots - No! that particular med is NASTY on the kidneys! and mine may need all the help we can get!)

Also made appt for cystoscopy in Sept. - It's during work rush season again - but I screwed up the last appt - don't dare miss this one! God willing it won't be anything major. But if it is - well, then, it is - and I will deal with it then!

All on hold in the adoption dept until I finish clearing up the remodeling aftermath and get some shelving up (so I can get stuff put AWAY!) and the cystoscopy is done.

Am de-cluttering like a fiend! Well - decluttering anyway! This is of EVERYTHING!

Still haven't worked on quilty stuff for a while - but I'm really getting itchy about it! AND I want to work on my fall wardrobe too!

Oh yeah - I have TOMATOES!!!! RED ones! And POTATOES (from volunteers!) BIG ones!

More later!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We miss you, too!

Followers