Monday, September 08, 2014

Design Wall for Week 36 - 09-08-14

BOM
I probably won't work on the Toes project this week (September is already done!) so will work on Judy's Tell It to the Stars!  Not enough done for pix yet!  Hope to take care of THAT by the end of the evening tomorrow!
LEADER ENDER
Jamestown Landing!
SEW ALONG
Buckeye Beauty - supposed to be a Quilt along with my dd!
Hers is finished and I'm still struggling!
 (Because I got sidetracked and decided to quilt a project instead!)

PIECE

Irish Double Chain
Supposedly on the sew it into a flimsy stage.
Tearing my sparse hair out!
QUILT
Yellow Brick Road Flimsy
BIND

IF I get the Yellow Brick Road quilt all quilted - then that's what I'll bind!

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

You have a lot on your plate. Good luck!

Followers