Monday, September 15, 2014

Design Wall for Week 37 - 09-15-14

MACHINE QUILTING
Yellow Brick Road
 PIECING
Toes in the Sand -
this is block #8, 9 is done - no pix yet.
I need to add #10

Buckeye Beauty
I have the HSTs cut - but not all are sewn

Irish Double Chain -
Urgh!  I measured TWICE, then cut, sewed it all together -
and - yup - nothing matched and the measurements were off by as much as 1/2 inch.
NO idea what happened!
ALSO - in this space here I should put a picture of Tell It to the Stars - a mystery BOM run by Judy Laquidara.  However I don't have a picture YET.  Maybe I'll have a couple of pix for next week's viewing!

PIECING - LEADER-ENDER
Jamestown Landing.
I've lost count - need to check - am close to amount I need - I think!

If you enjoy looking at projects - please go to Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara  There are some GORGEOUS quilts in the making there on the Design Wall page!

No comments:

Followers