Sunday, September 07, 2014

Stash Report for Week 36 - 09-07-14

Toes in the Sand - the Santa Monica block
(and that's Scrappy - my black kitty in the upper left hand corner!)

Fell in love with some of the knitted patterns Judy posted this week - so will be doing some of those.  However quilting is and probably will be my first love (after my family and kitties) so will continue to either quilt - or goof off!  Other words - life like normal!  LOL  

Oh yes - I did do another Toes in the sand block - but don't know if I've added it to that page yet! So far I'm caught up through September.  I believe however that I may just complete the entire year's blocks!  I'm getting anxious!

Used This Week 0 yard
Used This Month: 0 for September
Year to Date: 46.813 yards

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 for September
Added Year to Date:5.63 

Net Used for 2014: 41.183 yards !!!!! 

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I like the blocks!

DeeDee said...

Scrappy is a great name for a quilter's kitty! You blocks look great.

Followers