Sunday, February 15, 2015

Best laid plans for today!


Ugh!  As much as I dislike this - I NEED to do a To Do list - probably daily!  At least for now!

Today is Sunday and I don't know whether or not Wendy will contact me and feel up to quilting or not (she has chronic fatigue syndrome BADLY!)  If she can, then I will be quilting and chatting with her.  Otherwise - here is my game plan...........  and I KNOW I'm seriously behind (YET, Still, AGAIN!)

EXERCISE
Yoga - go over Week 5 - AGAIN!  This is what happens when a person does NOT exercise for 2 weeks!  Well.... having to go OVER AGAIN a week's lesson plus, more importantly, not being able to move!!!!  Anyway - Yoga - Week 5 AGAIN!  Today - the 3rd routine (Preliminary leg pull, chest expansion, abdominal lifts - which I HATE!, eye exercises, shoulder stand and alternate nostril breathing while sitting in a half lotus position.  Oh joy!  But then - I will be able to MOVE and I will feel more energetic.  It's just the getting there and the unjoyful abdominal lifts that I dislike!

Strength exercises - today is core exercises - and WHY did I put all the ones I hate on the SAME day as abdominals in yoga?  Ugh!

Cardio for today - ummm - I looked around here, so my cardio for today will be to put on a bouncy type dance record - and clean my bunions off for 30 minutes (includes, dust mopping, floor scrubbing, wiping down kitchen cabinets, cleaning OUT kitchen cabinets - that is, all the stuff I was SUPPOSED to do this week - and didn't!)

HOUSE
It is really Zone 3 that begins today.  I'm pretending that hasn't happened yet!  I'm still working on Zone 2!  Uh, that is, I'm BEGINNING to work on Zone 2 - dusting down ceiling and walls, wiping off fingerprints (mine), cleaning the refrigerator, stove, Going through my cabinets - one at a time and this part I will NOT get done with today (what doesn't get done today gets worked on either once a week or else on the NEXT Zone 2 week- haven't decided yet!) and - oh yeah - the floor!  The floor abused by overflowing dishwashers and sinks!

I'm past the worst (hopefully!) of the sinusitis and no longer have the major sleepies wherein I become a human zombie (quite literally - I can NOT keep my eyelids open!) so now it is time to stir up all the dust I'm allergic to and clean the cabinets so I can get clogged up again!

Also - I want to finish up (strongly begin) the WHB or weekly home blessing - which is a bit more - but not much more - than a kiss and a promise towards dusting and dustmopping the rest of the place to keep it from reaching a screeching crescendo!

Should there be time today - or this coming week - I want to hang up some kitchen curtains (don't ask!  Sore point between myself and my son!  I LIKE curtains!  CLOSELY woven curtains! which hopefully my cats will find B o r i n g!

GARDEN PREP
With 3 foot and more of snow outside - and it would be more - but it just packs down between storms! - this seems ridiculous!  But seriously - it SHOULD get warm somewhere between now and the end of May.  Hopefully!  If not - I'm moving south and letting the glaciers have their way in my back yard!

Anyway - I was SUPPOSED to do this last month - but then things wouldn't be interesting, would they!

ONIONS!  It's time to plant onion seed - inside! (could have been planted anytime since last November!)  Hopefully I'll remember to label the dratted containers!  And hopefully I will find a way to keep my beloved kitties OUT of the planted in dirt!  I do NOT want to find any surprises waiting for me to grub around in the dirt!

PAPERWORK
Oy vey!  Do I have paperwork coming out my ears!

First off - to gather it all together!  THEN sort the stuff!  THEN to make appointments with myself for the days to work on it!  However for that to happen - SORT the stuff FIRST!

EDUCATION (tomorrow)

QUILT (tonight)
 Tonight I want to finish up the last of Peggy's table mat.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh - Wendy called - and so now - on to quilting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers