HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
- Work on healthy eating skills - think Pyramid chart and post. No between meal snacks, nothing after 8 PM (unless visiting my son and his wife - their 6 PM dinner is usually ready about 730 - 8 PM)
- Move that body! Includes yoga, strength training, Physical therapy, walking, bicycling - really almost any physical activity. does NOT include housecleaning - though it should - but after a gazillion tries to include this - it was NOT helping anyway, so I'm ignoring that.
- Housekeeping - note the difference - not Cleaning since I don't like to do that anyway - but housekeeping - which should be a step up, sounds more friendly, and should mean at least a minimum of effort has been used anyway! BUT it is more inclusive of so much more than just cleaning!
- Sewing - quilts and so on - set up by the month with progress noted. This includes piecing, hand sewing of some sort, Quilting, binding (my nemesis)
- Get smarter program - at least one subject 6 days a week. Doing all my subjects may be something I WANT to do but the time involved is humongous - and I usually don't have that time.