Saturday, January 02, 2016

January!!! The Quilting part!!!!!!!!!

BINDING


QUILTING


PIECING

This is a quilt I started before my move to Massachusetts and is for my son who was then unmarried.  I want to at the least bring this to a flimsy and then show it to Nathan and Lynn and go from there!  I also want to do a quilt for Lynn but that may need to wait awhile!

As for pix - none yet.

HAND SEWING

I'm not sure I will get this one done - hand sewing is not my favorite thing.  Still......  I have several quilts mentioned on my blog - but am contemplating (thanks to Wendy's suggestion) working on a Dear Jane quilt (instead of the 365 day one I was thinking of).  Seriously - it would make a lot of sense!  Esp. since I have Civil War Repros and the book already!

Again - no pix!

No comments:

Followers