Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday - it's the middle of the week!

House
Zone work (spring housecleaning - sorta - a more detailed cleaning anyway) -
kitchen
Paperwork - today's ONLY

Garden
Leeks
Onion

Bok Choy
Broccoli
Cabbage (spring
Cabbage (Summer
Cauliflower
Collards

Globe Artichoke
Asparagus seed
Cress
Lettuce

Eggplant
Peppers (Sweet)
Peppers (Hot)
Tomatillo
Tomato

Studies
Russian
Religion
Archaeology
Creative writing

Sew
Passover table runner
Back to Square One Mystery Quilt - Month 1, 2,and 3
Binding for quilting Sampler
Day 1 Walking foot sampler
Wendy's QOV
Arizona Skies

Menu
DONE B: Waffles
DONE L: corned beef sandwich
D: Chicken Jambalaya, spinach salad, corn muffins

So far today - I exercised (stationary bike), went to the library and returned 6- 4 of which I had read TWO weeks ago - Geesh!  I wish I remembered titles!  Story plot - oh yeah.  Titles - um, No! Then I checked out 10, forgot 3 I have here at home waiting to go in which will necessitate another trip to the library (during open hours, of course!)  I also went to the post office, sat in front of the computer, picked up 2 BIG boxes of VHS tapes that someone had advertised on Freecycle (out of maybe 50 tapes, I only had 8 - these are seriously GOOD movies!) and tried to convince myself I REALLY NEED a cup of hot chocolate!

As for quilting - uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Anyway - I'm home now (and back on the computer!)  Will post - soon - next rest break a picture of fabrics I'm using for Passover table runner.  There wasn't any Navy in what I had - BUT I think it will look nice!  Hopefully!

Table runner is sliced and diced - a couple of minor changes including one i DON/T want to make

I feel ill - going to bed

No comments:

Followers