Monday, March 31, 2014

Design Wall for Week 13 - 03-31-14

This week is the same as last week (and the one before that and...... you get the idea!)  What did I work on this last week?  In terms of sewing/piecing - I worked on strips!

Most of the piecing (excepting the LE project) involves only putting on the borders.  The big project (IF I get everything else done!) is Holy toledo.  This is just piecing, mind you.  The actual quilting will be a different time.

The items to be QUILTED are pretty much straightforward and are relatively small projects.  Be aware, however, I may or may not include binding in this.

Strips for Jamestown Landing
Bow-da-cious baby quilt

Celtic Solstice - just needs borders

Holy Toledo - needs to be re-arranged, sewn together into the center for the quilt,
then setting triangles and borders added
Passover table runner

Valentine's table runner

Cinnamon stix table mat

Snow people table runner

1 comment:

Rebecca Grace said...

Wow, you have so many lovelies in the works! I find it difficult to switch gears between even two projects, and I'm sure I'd have a nervous breakdown if I had so many things going on at once. I love your bowdacious baby quilt and your themed runners.

I have been working on one applique project for about 3 weeks now and all I have accomplished is that I am 90% sure what the design should look like, and 90% sure which fabrics I will be using. Oh, and I pieced together one background block for the applique. Quilting at the speed of evolution is what happens at my house! :-)

Followers