Monday, March 31, 2014

Stash Report for Week 13 - WB 03-30-14

Q: When does a Leader Ender take over the sewing?
A: When it WANTS to!  

Honestly - I've had wishes and wants in terms of finishing up a bunch of projects - but definitely haven't done that (or you would see the pix!)  So - in terms of keeping some sort of mojo going, I piece some of these little do-dads every day.  Or if not piecing - then I'm pressing them, cutting to size and ooh-ing and aah-ing over how cute they are.

What am I going to use them for?  I'm working on Jamestown Landing - the strip part.  AND if I can get enough of the strips done this week, I think I will start on the HSTs - which I could do LE style - and may.


03-30-14 -Week 13 - nothing has changed since last week

Used This Week:0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for  March
Year to Date: 3 5/8 yards


Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for March
Added Year to Date:0 

Net Used for 2014: 3 5/8 yards

No comments:

Followers