Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stash Report for Week 12 -03-23-14

C'MON Spring!  I wanna see that green and all those gorgeous colors!


03-23-14 -Week 12 - nothing has changed since last week.  I did a lot of sewing - but it mostly was on strings, crumbs, and an occasional block here and there.  Didn't FINISH anything - whether flimsy or quilted.

Used This Week:0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for  March
Year to Date: 3 5/8 yards


Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for March
Added Year to Date:0 

Net Used for 2014: 3 5/8 yards

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

I needed green so much I bought 3 1/4 yards of it! I really like your picture.

DeeDee said...

Every little bit of piecing you do will eventually make a quilt. You have so much going on that I am surprised you find time for quilting! Hope you are able to accomplish all your goals this week.

Kate said...

But every bit of sewing adds up eventually.

Followers