Friday, March 21, 2014

Suggestions And why no WAIWO these last few days????

While the timing for this picture is off (WAY off - there is still SNOW on the ground here!),
 it is one of my favorite pictures!
Once again - I think I'm changing my focus a tad bit.

Yes, I will still post my weekly menu and my weekly goals.  BUT not again on a daily basis.  Why?  Because I have a PRINTER! and can print out and MARK OFF my weekly goals as accomplished, provided that I actually accomplish them!  Posting them on a daily basis is NOT helping my overall success like I hoped that it would.  Perhaps actually  ATTEMPTING to accomplish them will!  I just have to remember.... 15 minutes at a time! and while that may not complete something - it sure will get SOMETHING done that wasn't done before!

What else to post?  Stash report and Design Wall, new Flimsies and completed quilts, maybe when I "graduate" from one homeschool (I'm homeschooling myself - again!) level to the next - with pix of the before books, and the next to work on.  Pictures and discussions of new and to do projects, moans and groans and mostly cheers for such things as SPRING! GARDENS! and the FIRST TOMATO!  Yeah!  Maybe even for a really good meal that I thoroughly enjoyed (and ate too much of!) and for that 5 pound loss each month (don't hold your breath!) that I theoretically am committing (almost) to.

Other suggestions?


No comments:

Followers