Friday, March 25, 2016
Actually it starts on TUESDAY - March 29, 2016. HOWEVER - I just finished quilting (and binding) another quilt - and I'm on a roll! Essentially! So - I'm prepping for the quilting - and maybe doing some quilting surreptitiously along the way! :)
Items I want to quilt............
1. The Valences (3) (yup - I'm quilting it - backing with a white sheet and then quilting enough so that the block will stay a block when washed!
2. and 3. These are 2 baby blankets that I pieced from blocks leftover from the Valences - 4 blocks each! And there are STILL leftover blocks I will use SOMEWHERE!
4. Charlestown baby quilt - turned into a flimsy this past January when I was SUPPOSED to be working on my Tobacco Road Couch quilt!
5. Yellow Brick Road - and I FINALLY know how I want to quilt this. Now to see if I can develop the skills I need!
6. New Year's Mystery quilt table topper (2010)
7 - 12 - Table Runners for different holidays
13. Summer Breeze - a full size quilt
14. Scrap Basket Quilt - a QOV I want to get finished and on its way!
15. Apple Cider table topper
16. Hurricane Sandy table topper
and I'm quite sure I can find others hidden away - uh - tucked away on my shelves!
Of course I need to clone myself and my machine several times over in order to get this all done! So - I'm going to just list these here - then play elephant. You know - how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! Probably starting with the easiest first (table runners, valences, baby quilts!)