Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What I did this past week and weekend!!!

Here's pictures of the Log cabin Quilt that I finished binding in January (not this past week - but also wasn't posted either!)  My daughter did all the quilt design of this (I did the piecing and the binding!)

Detail of the white parts

4 blocks together and almost pictures of the quilt stitching design


Log Cabin Quilt - all bound



Quilted and bound this past week.

Evan's "Big Boy" quilt
(he's being promoted to Big Brother in October!)
I did both walking foot quilting (straight lines)
as well as Free Motion Quilting (the flowers and leave -
which, of course, you can't see!)  First time FMQ on a big project!


You can almost see the blue thread of the flowers in this picture.
Almost, but not quite!

You can barely see the shadows on the backing for the design -
flowers with leaves!

No comments:

Followers