Monday, June 07, 2010

Good joke on me..............!!!!!!!!!!!


This morning I bleary-eyed got ready for work - did this on rote! Did NOT check my calendar. Was groused because a really cute shirt I bought over the weekend - on clearance, of course, and an extra large to allow me to wear it over another shirt - sort of like a jacket - it was entirely too tight! And this was just on the arms and across the back! Thank goodness I didn't try to button it! Even though it's on clearance I'm going to try to take it back - can't hurt.

Raced to work - and managed to get there about 20 minutes early (YAY me!) Rosa and Gloria (my best friends and adopted sis - as well as team leaders) were all smiles - and then said they hadn't expected me! Immediately my tummy tensed up - since I get VERY paranoid about statements like that! I asked why - it seems that Christina called Rosa and said I wouldn't be in today. By now I was REALLY tense - felt like I was gonna cry and all! LOL - it seems that today was a vacation day for me! And there I was - ALMOST ready to sign in (but I hadn't)! So I turned around and headed home! And now plan on doing all the good stuff I didn't get done this weekend - ie, cleaning, gardening, cooking, quilting!

OK _ time to wake up the brain cells (hopefully!) On the menu for today...........

01. Call for eye appt - this is to check eye pressure AND also to get the other glasses fixed (nose piece)
02. Work on and set up next 2 garden beds - bottom to top - 1st bed (greens/peas/roots/beets), and also bottom to top 2nd bed (lettuce-salad stuff including celery and any remaining greens/beans/the raspberries that think they are a replay of Pinky and the Brain/root crops - uh - think beets) Max time - 3 hours. Continue this week as needed.
03. House - think Zone 2 - Kitchen - as in Flylady Mondays (also Tues, Wed). Zone will be carried on all week.
04. House - IF time - Zone 1 - finish this up. Zone will be carried on all week.
05. House - Zone 4 - if possible - my room - last of zone work - and scrub that floor.
06. Cooking - make refrigerator soup (vegetable soup)while doing housework.
07. Cooking - make deviled eggs - boil eggs while cleaning.
08. Cooking - make sandwich filler for this week as well
09. Quilt - Baby blanket #1 - complete while watching education video
10. Quilt - get stuff mailed to Wendy - Friendship star quilt
11. Education - finish setting up unit study goal - prehx.
12. Education - Check reading. Videos - use as quilting movies! LOL
13. Paperwork mountain - 15 minutes max - quick sort
14. Pamper mission - Foot spa (while working on studies)
15. Exercise - log in. Do exercises
16. Exercise - yoga

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Shoulda called, we coulda played

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOL. Better than NOT being at work when you were supposed to be!

Followers