Saturday, June 19, 2010

The week in passing...................



Whew - am glad June is almost over! Sorta! Still planting! Still working on this apartment! Still WAY WAY behind on everything (and this is new?)

Sorry about the continued siggie cartoons - I STILL need to figure out about my camera. Currently I have something like 208 photos on there - and I have GOT to sort them out! UGH!!!!

Work has been insane - as per usual - just am glad that I have Sunday and Monday off (worked today!) and that I'm once again back on my original schedule! YAY!!!!!

Re Flylady focus - I am drinking 8 glasses of water daily. However as regards shiny sink - it is essentially reasonable - BUT this needs definite work!

And 15 minutes of movement - let me pick myself up off the floor where I fell when I was laughing so hard!

Ahhh well - goals are an ongoing movement! I KNOW I will keep the shiny sink, decluttering and movement ones for sure next month - these are my major challenges! That and paperwork!

Hmmm - as regards the "this week......" I think the dots say it all! STILL working on planting herbs and the last 2 catchall beds (2 LONG ones actually) - our monsoons seem to be somewhat at bay for the moment - added to which - I have the day off tomorrow. Housework - Zone 2 and 4 done.

Quilting - ummmm - did join Stashbusters (need to send the FQ though for 2010 challenge groups) - still need to send stuff to Wendy - plus a book - will finish packing that tomorrow so it can go out Monday, along with the FQ and the group blocks. The Baby blanket #1 can hopefully go to raffle on Tuesday.

Would REALLY like to get my Brother machine set up so I can do quilting like Wendy does. Only that machine has a MAJOR oil problem - I had loaned it to a friend who I guess decided it needed more than a drop or two of oil and literally saturated it! :(\

And as per usual - I didn't get home really in time for starting on online quiltathons this past week - and when I did get home - I would be falling asleep within 20 minutes or so.

However - now to make up for lost time!!!! Hehehee

No comments:

Followers