Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's leftover Wednesday!

I'm TIRED!  Sent package to friend, did some sewing, got things ready for greenhouse onslaught.  (tomorrow will be teaching day IF they call tonight!) and menues planned for tonight and tomorrow.  Problem is - I'm too tired and sleepy to cook!  Not that I'll waste away or anything - but instead I'll wake up at 2 AM ready to eat a bedpost or something - and that is NOT good. (Neither is the bedpost!)

Selected colors and patterns - tentatively for another project.  Want to sew - spirit is willing - body is shot!  So tonight I think I will recoup a bit then cook supper  - not sure what I will have.  What I WAS going to have has been changed around a bit.  But I'll get over it - or not!

Do you know what is frustrating - is when you KNOW you have something - you've seen it in your house at least a dozen times or more - but can NOT find it no matter what!  It's like that this evening!  Tomorrow I'll look again - and probably locate it right off!

No comments:

Followers