Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stash Report - 03-25-12


No major change this week - due to not feeling well and sleeping almost 24/7 - well the first 4 days anyway.  DID try sewing weekend - ended ripping it all out!  Cut up quite a bit on Sat.  Should have more done by next weekend.


Used This Week: 0 (I was NOT feeling well most of week and slept most of time.  When I did sew - I ended having to un-sew every little bit - drat it!)
Used This Month:25.50 yards
Used Year to Date:  41 yards

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 1.50 yards
Added Year to Date: 8.50 yards
Net Used for 2012: 33.50 yards



As of today - the 25th - this afternoon - I added one pattern for a class, 0 fabric (shopping from my stash first!), and have nearly finished 2 more items on my list! 

No comments:

Followers