Thursday, March 01, 2012

It's Gorgeous Out!!!


Everywhere around me is covered with snow - SOFT snow - but it is absolutely gorgeous!  I keep feeling like I should break out in singing "sleighbells ring...." etc. - but I'm concerned my neighbours would throw hard slushballs at me!

Best part though - I don't have to go out in it!  I can sit here at home in my sewing room - and sew and sew until my machine falls apart!  That is, AFTER I have finished my morning routine AND have done some anti-procrastination items!!!! 

Anti-procrastination - on the schedule for today - Declutter dining room the rest of the way - and toss as much as possible (NOT the books though!)/  Also - sitting down with my lesson book sheets and working on that!

And then a mountain of sewing!  Yeehaw!!!!  First off - gettting those charms ready to go. (all ready - just need the envelopes)  Then the RxR - I have most of the messed up stitching removed from the first one (thank you Janome!  sarcastic humor here!) and only need to sew blocks together.  Like my new machine for sure - I'm not fighting it all the time! 

And a baby quilt - that only needs to be finished being quilted. (borders only and binding). Which is part of my March project (there is another baby blanket) from last year! 

first big package ready for Wendy. 

IF I can get out of my driveway - and this is a major if here! - send all this stuff from the post offfice!!!

List what I can on Freecycle.

And solve world peace! 

No comments:

Followers