Saturday, June 01, 2013

Saturday - YAY it's the weekend - FINALLY!


Ugh - it all piled up onto the weekend!  Now to make sense of it
Thursday and Friday all rolled into one - I taught - at a Pre-K public school - 3 yo, 4 and 5 yo (including some DEFINITELY not ready for public school - but who will probably be passed on!  Talk about setting kids up for problems with PS!!!!)

Sewing machine is STILL sick - not that I can do a lot of much about that - at least until today.
House looks like - well, you DON'T want to know!  And we will NOT count the dirty dishes in the sink.

Why?  Because when I got home, I would sit down for 15 minutes of relax - and promptly fall asleep - to wake up about midnight!  Eat, visit bathroom - and back to bed!  This is NO way to live (if I can help it!)

So today I'm trying to jam the last 2 days into this one!  LOL - I DON'T think it's going to work!

HOUSE
  • Quick and Easy
    • Dust - WHB (feather duster high traffic areas) - LR, BR, SR, K - 10 min
    • Dust mop (high traffic areas) - WHB - LR, BR, SR, K, LA, Bath - 10 min
    • Scrub (high traffic areas) - WHB - K, LA, Bath - 10 min
    • Doors and mirrors - swipe down - 10 min
  • Detailed 
    • Study
    • Dining Room
  • Declutter
    • Dining area - shelves
    • Get ready for major paper sort
GARDEN
  • Potato bins
    • Add leaves
  • Plant 
    • Hot peppers
    • J. Iris, 
    • Beebalm.  
  • Herbs - 
    • transplant
    • Herbs - weed
    • Herbs - contain (esp the mints!)
STUDIES
  • Religion
  • Math
  • Botany
  • Social Studies
  • Russian
  • Creative Writing
QUILT
DONE Slice and dice

KITCHEN

  • DONE Start corned beef EARLY in day - and don't believe what thing says about time/pound.  It lies. add potatoes (or rice if out of potatoes), and stroll through the veggie section - green beans are good
  • Challah
  • Make sure I have enough pectin, lids, etc. for jam


MENU

DONE B SD pancakes, Grape jelly 
DONE Corned beef, challah, potatoes, cabbage greens, apple pie  (corned beef is served late ONLY because I didn't start it until this morning - slow cooker!)
DONE D Cheese Pizza from scratch

NOTE TO SELF:  don't count chickens before they hatch!  And if I'm going to study - I really need to open the books!!!  Same for housecleaning and all undones!  I did have a great nap though!

No comments:

Followers