Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stash Report for Week 24 - 06-16-13

No - NOT my garden - wish it were though!  Amelia Garden -
a family owned but public park near here

06-16-13 - Week 24 - 

Nothing new..... Machine still sick!  Drat it!~  And I'm chompin' at the bit!

HAVE decided however that sick machine or not - there is NO REASON I can't sew by hand (except you have NO idea what my hand stitching looks like!

Finishing up the last of some binding, slicing and dicing - and contemplating working on a Dear Jane which I would do by hand anyway (IF I were any good at hand work!)

I DID recieve fabric from Wendy - scraps - and would count that - but am sending back FQ and F8ths of other fabric to her - will send more as time goes on.  Also sending (one time only) fabric to Peggy as well.

Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month:0 yard for June
Used Year to Date: 12.88  yds.

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for June
Added Year to Date: 35.59 yards

Net Used for 2013: - 22.71 yards

1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

Hand sewing you say? You should try hexies - they only use the whipping stitch and are fun. Love that garden photo - would make a gorgeous quilt.

Followers