Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stash Report - Week 25 - 06-23-13

Nothing new to report - BUT...........

My sewing machine works!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - considering that (1) sewing machine works, (2) school is out for the summer and I'm not teaching summer school (AFAIK!!!!), and (3) I've had entirely too long a "rest" - enforced though it was and I'm chomping at the bit.............  look out stash report for next week!!!!

06-23-13 - Week 25 -
Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for June
Used Year to Date: 12.88  yds.

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for June
Added Year to Date: 35.59 yards

Net Used for 2013: - 22.71 yards

(Yup- that's still a MINUS! as in I bought in more than I sewed up!  :(   )


1 comment:

Dar said...

With a working machine and out of school -- need I say "watch out fabric, here she comes with rotary cutter in hand"!! You go girl!!

Followers