Monday, February 27, 2012

My Camera and Me


I thought in terms of putting pix of quilts on posts - or at least on other pages - that it might be nice to take some NEW pix.

Well and good!  Unfortunately that involves me using my digital camera. 

NOT well and good!  I'm not sure what all happened to it - but it required major cleaning up.  Which I did.  What didn't happen was for me to remember WHAT to do.

It seems it is a more difficult procedure than the old Brownie camera of grab, point, and click.  Now I have all these buttons, programs and who knows what else to do.  And I don't remember how to do this.

I DID try to take a picture of my shelves (which do NOT look great - it is for MY practice ONLY.  So far I only see this wierd line across the camera.  NOT good.  the flash worked - I think.  Not sure.  SOMETHING flashed.  Just hope it was NOT something that wasn't supposed to!

Read the directions?  Uh - re the directions - I KNOW they are here - SOMEWHERE!!!  And eventually I hope to find them.  Hopefully before son's 50th wedding anniversary (he's getting married this Sept.)  Sure would be nice to use this at his wedding!

And re using my phone - NOT a good idea - and I'm not just talking about how it costs me minutes.  Although that too.  But my cell phone has ISSUES!  One of which is probably me!

So that leaves the old disposable camera.  Hey - if it works - don't knock it!  I just have to remember that I took it to the printer. (Hmm - that's what calendars are for!) and then find a way to upload or fax it to my email!  Still - that would take less time.....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Next time your DS comes over, have him help.

Followers