Monday, April 07, 2014

Design Wall for Week 14 - 04-07-14

MACHINE QUILTING
(mostly because I belong to Stashbusters UFO challenge - 
and - ULP! - I moved up to #5 on the list!)

Bo-dacious

Hearts Around table runner

Cinnamon Stix table mat

Optical Illusions for St. Patrick's Day

Passover table runner

Snowpeople table runner

AND FOR MY PIECING PLEASURE....
Leader Ender string blocks for Jamestown Landing -
so far I have 50 something.  Need 168.

Celtic Solstice - STILL need to put on borders.
Having problems - but should have fixed by weekend - hopefully!

Holy Toledo - Somehow I think I need to count -
this is NOT all the blocks there are supposed to be!  Hmm!


3 comments:

sophie said...

You have lots of interesting projects going on ... good luck with them.

Terri said...

You are one busy girl! Love Bodacious, and well, all the rest, too.
Hugs

Libby in TN said...

Love your Celtic Solstice colors. Like you, I'm stuck at the borders. I haven't had the courage to see if my measurements work. Plus I want to do something "out of the box" with them.

Great looking projects.

Followers