Monday, April 21, 2014

Design Wall for Week 16 - 04-21-14

OK - PART of what I have is from last week - BUT it's the BINDING that needs to be done!  Part of what I have on here will possibly be done on retreat this weekend (namely all the piecing!)! And what I do today/tonight I am cheating on (thank you sick machine last week!) and will post on my LAST week's Ta-Da post (going out later today - as late as I can get it! LOL)

Now - DON'T start laughing!  Or else you'll be running like crazy to that little room out back!

BINDING (machine sewn!)
Bodacious baby quilt

It's All about Hearts table runner

Optical Illusions table runner - aka my St. Paddy's day t. r.

Passover table runner

MACHINE QUILTING Binding is NEXT week!
(hand sewing - will NOT be finished this time)


Hexies for Thanksgiving - for dil table centerpiece
 (Free Motion Quilting Foot)
Wendy's Apple Cider quilt - aka Sweet and Sassy by Evelyn Sloppy
will do stippling, I think

Snow people Table runner -
center - swirlies - like a good strong breeze.
Border I will probably grid
Binding is NEXT week!

Mini Twister - stippling with FMQ

(Walking Foot)

Cinnamon Stix - Haven't the FAINTEST idea how I will quilt this!
Probably big X-es and stripes!

New Year's Mystery table topper - sort of a sunburst beginning from around the center SITD square

Nines and Dashes -
I think a skinny border and more of the purple are in order as far as borders.
Will work on this probably retreat weekend.  Quilting will be Xes

Thanksgiving table runner
Center - Xes and long lines or grid on sides


PIECING
Underground RR -
for the retreat -
needs sashing, borders

Double Duty quilt - I think I have all the blocks.
But you never know (unless you're organized!  I'm NOT!)
Needs sewing together (quarters, then halves, etc.) borders - and a LOT of prayers!


SEWING (In my spare non-existent moments - and I DO need this!  Trust me!)
No picture here - but am hopeful I will have several blouses CUT out - 
and maybe in first stages of being sewn together.  
Am saving this project for next Monday!

1 comment:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Holy wow you have a lot going here!! Absolutely love the apple cider quilt! All of your projects are lovely :)

Followers