Monday, April 14, 2014

Design Wall for Week 15 - 04-14-14

BINDING
I'm hopeful that today I will have finished both the Passover table runner as well as the table runner for St. Patrick's day - Optical Illusions.  If so - then I'll replace this part with pix of each.

QUILTING
STILL on the agenda - Passover Table Runner (ready to go) and Optical Illusions - both of which I hope to finish today!!!!


Should I finish this - then I'll probably post a REVISED design wall (machine did NOT work last week - blast it anyway!) and the following hopefully will be targeted - All About Hearts and the Snow People being worked on first THEN the Halloween and Thanksgiving table runners.





PIECING  - BORDERS
Celtic Solstice is up first - and just needs the borders attached.  Hopefully today.
Should this happen then the rest of this week I want to work on Holy Toledo, then on the April and May table runners (which I don't have pix of) as well as catch up on my blocks for my class - Toes in the Sand!


No comments:

Followers