Monday, August 04, 2014

Design Wall for Week 31 - 08-04-14


BOM
Toes in the Sand
I've had several people inquire about the triangular block quilt - and decided to do a separate post about it.  It's a class BOM project - and I'll probably post something on a quilt page and add to each page as I go.

http://momslifeupsidedown.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-toes-in-sand-quilt.html for those done so far!


A second BOM project is Tell It to the Stars - which began last January as a mystery BOM.  I just this past week decided to join in the fun.  Sorry - no pix yet!  I hope to have not only July's block, but some of the prior ones as well.

SWAP
I finished 50 4 patches for Wendy which she will get when she comes down - and delivers my new machine!!!!

PROJECTS

Irish Double chain - I truly do need to have a slice and dice session with this!


QUILT A LONG
Buckeye Beauty
I will also probably NOT add the Jamestown Landing back in - since I've been working on a new quilt as a Quilt along with my dd and I'm using the 4 patches with that as my current LE - at least until I get more caught up!

So far I have strips sewn - but not pressed and not cut up.  So no pix yet!
MACHINE QUILTING
Thanksgiving table runner - I do need to finish this!

Passover table runner - I need to finish this one up too!
But first I need to spend a session with my froggy friend - the seam ripper!

No comments:

Followers