Sunday, August 03, 2014

Stash Report for Week 31 - 08-03-14


08-03-14 - Week 31  

Obviously I didn't make it before the month's end - nor this week's stash report.  

However I DID sew - and I DID finish a block for a class BOM.  Actually I will post both a picture of that - and also do something on a page for this as well.  

I'm not counting the block completed YET - until the flimsy is completed.  Nor am I counting the 50 4 patches that are for Wendy (a swap!)

Used This Week 0 yard
Used This Month: 0 for July, 0 for August
Year to Date: 45.813 yards

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yard for July, 0 for August
Added Year to Date:5.63 

Net Used for 2014: 40.183 yards !!!!! 

1 comment:

Dar said...

Just think, when you do get to count all those blocks, your numbers will be great!! I like the photo of the block you are showing.

Followers