Monday, August 18, 2014

Design Wall for Week 33 - 08-18-14

MACHINE QUILTING

Considering that I am now #10 on the Stashbuster Queen of the UFOs list...........

Thanksgiving table runner.
I need to finish quilting this.
Wish me luck - borders will be FMQ!!
and this is the first time I've ever done that!

Front of the table runner with corner turned up.
 PIECING
Jamestown Landing - still!
And this is part of this week's offering!

Buckeye Beauty!!!
 I made too many 4 patches (this is only a part!)
I have enough for 3 baby blankets!

Irish Double Chain
I want to finish the flimsy!
Barring that - I'd like to at least get the blocks into rows!


Toes in the Sand.  This is Block 6.
I'm behind only 1 block now, although I'd like to get August's offering done as well!
Maybe both this week!

This group of 4 patches goes in the mail tomorrow!
Wendy and I are discussing whether the same for NEXT month's 4 patches!


No comments:

Followers