Monday, July 06, 2015

Design Wall for Week 27 - 07-06-15

NOTE:
Some of the quilts do not have pix as yet - but I wanted to get this posted.  Currently I'm babysitting my grandson - will post the pix later!

BINDING
Log Cabin Quilt - more of the quilting detail!
STILL working on stitching down the binding!
Some year I may actually get it done!


QUILTING
Baby Quilt 1 from extra blocks

Baby Quilt 2 from extra blocks
Buckeye Beauty baby quilt

There is one more!  
Unfortunately I don't have pictures of it - 
mostly because it isn't THAT far along yet!

4 baby blankets!!!  2 flimsies from last week (see note about Valence), 1 Buckeye Beauty and 1 hopefully finished Sunday - or Monday.

PIECING

(No pix - sorry!  I forgot!)

*Stars and Strips  (orig. was Stars and Ribbons)


*On Point BOM blocks
 - bring up to date!



On Point block 1 -
called "Broken Dishes" which is NOT
the broken dishes pattern I'm familiar with!


APPLIQUE 

*Halloween wall hanging 
Other Halloween items
The hanging has been untangled and the threads cut
that inadvertently were wound around the hoop!
Now to sew it back together!


    ************************************
    WHAT I WORKED ON THIS PAST WEEK!

    2 baby quilt flimsies completed the same afternoon they were started!!!

    No comments:

    Followers