Monday, March 15, 2010

It's MONDAY!


This is entirely too early Monday - especially since I FORGOT that we are now doing daylight savings time (too bad we couldn't save daylight on BOTH ends - so I could sleep late as well as get off work early!)

Was a delightful weekend - sewing interspersed with 15 minutes of doing chores (laundry excepted - and THAT is done for the week!)- and MOSTLY sewing on my quilt stuff! as well as finishing up the current batch of slicing strips and packing them into tubs!

Re tubs - I figure I probably have another couple of quilts there - AT LEAST! YAY!

Plumber comes today! YAY - my sink will get unclogged and I can do dishes!

And re the pictures - Nathan showed me what to do on this - hope to start with the pix tonight! Am so glad! AND I am hoping to get some of those packages SENT!

New day! New week!l

No comments:

Followers